Apply for GTB internship 2018 programme for undergraduates and graduate in Nigeria
Guaranty Trust Bank, plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internship Programme
Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Program
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- You would have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
- Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
- The guarantor’s form can be downloaded HERE
How to Apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme 2018
Check the table below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you
|Documents Required (To be Uploaded)||OND Internship||University (SIWES) Programme||Vacation Job||Pre-NYSC|
|Valid Means of ID Card||√||√||√||√|
|WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online PrintOut (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)||√||√||√||√|
|School ID Card||√||√||√||√|
|Statement of Results||√||√||√||N/A|
|School Certificate/Statement of Final Result||N/A||N/A||N/A||√|
|1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)||√||√||√||√|
|Guarantor’s Official ID Card||√||√||√||√|
When you have all requirements set, you can click the button below to go to the application portal and apply.
For More Information: