With JAMB CAPS Login, choose to Accept/ Reject Admission Offer of school which you were admitted into and also check admission status via jamb caps gov ng
How do I check my admission status in caps portal and can I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet?
How To Check Your 2018/2019 Admission Status In Caps Portal
- Ensure you have active data bundle.
- Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx. IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
- Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
- Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
HOW TO ACCEPT/REJECT ADMISSION OFFER ON JAMB CAPS
1. Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ .
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Then search for and click on ‘ Check 2017 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
5. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
NB: Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is free!