Transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion
for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
A career in IT with P&G South Africa Information Technology Internship will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Job location: Sandton , Gauteng , South Africa
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: IT 00001332
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN IT YOU WOULD:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
P&G South Africa Information Technology
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- A South African citizen currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s program with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant major
- Valid South African ID
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Fluency in English
Summary About P&G South Africa Information Technology Internship
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For quick update about P&G South Africa Information Technology (IT) Internship 2018, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below.