Apply online for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019 Application | Papua New Guinea Police Force Entry Requirement.
Be part of the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Force. The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year. Below are the steps to join or apply for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019
Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019 Requirement
You must consider the following.
- You must be 18 to 23 years old
- Must complete Grade 12
- You must complete Grade two in the last two years.
- You must have good behaviour records
- You must be physically well built.
- Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
- Must not hold criminal records.
How Do I Apply For Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019?
Applications are open for recruitment twice a year. Usually, call for recruitment are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Mores by for an application Forms.
- Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or if the application forms are available in the newspapers cut out the form.
- Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your academic transcripts and certificates.
- Send your applications to the following address.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of the screening process will notify you either by phone or by print media.
- First you will interviewed
- Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
For applications and general queries, write to the Recruitment Officer
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P O Box 85
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113
For more information on How to Apply online for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019 Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Don’t forget to share to friends and loved ones on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and other social media