University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 200.
JAMB had recently released JAMB Cut-off Mark 2018/2019 for all Nigerian Universities. You can however check below for the University of Nigeria Nsukka registration process and requirements.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2017 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of
N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration which commenced on
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 (and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017) is still open till Monday, October 2, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and end on Monday, October 9, 2017.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements
UNN Post UTME 2018/19 Screening Form is not yet officially Out. Drop your name and email in the comment box below to get updated about UNN Post UTME 2018/2019 Registration, UNN Cut-off Mark.